Translate

Friday, January 10, 2014

Ring Them Bells


Christ in the House of Mary and Martha, 1620
Diego Rodriguez de Silva y Velazquez 

I'm reposting this.  Just because I can. Actually, I'm house-cleaning my blog, checking links, reviving old posts that were saved as drafts, dusting the nic-nacks, getting rid of cobwebs and sweeping up. the floors.  In the process of all this I came across this wonderful video of Bob singing Ring Them Bells and noticed it no longer had the option to share and embed.  When I was in the "compose" mode on my blog page the video was not visible so I switched to HTML mode.  I'm not a whiz with HTML code and since the page was then entirely in code it was hard to discern where the other page content ended and the video code began.  I had to operate and slice out the piece of code that was for the video, it was a guessing game and I guess I guessed right because I was able to embed that portion and post it here and it worked. 
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss



No comments:

Post a Comment