Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Full Moon Mental!


 Should I or shouldn't I ?

Hi Leo,
Today's Full Moon in Gemini is mentally and emotionally charged! This energy will cause deep thoughts and feelings to race through your mind, leaving you feeling a bit lost and questioning how you got here. The answers you need now lie within your past.

All the things that happened in your past lives are carried over into this one. Your habits, fears, and even all the people you know are here for a reason. By understanding your past lives you can make this life more meaningful!
Tru dat.


Can't make up my mind which version I like better.  The above seems so rambunctious and noisy but has such a great cast of characters.  I think my vote must go to the version below.  It doesn't jamble and jar my nerves like the gang-banger up above.  


My Back Pages: I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  
Tru Dat

No comments:

Post a Comment