Translate

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The All-Seeing Eye


Robotic Electro Magnetic Dream

I am going to sing a song for Bob in the moonlight and I am very excited and hope that I do a good job and hit all the right notes. At first, I am outside in a dark beautiful land, there is a blueish tint to everything. I am looking up at the sky at the stars and the bright full moon, and then suddenly, I am in my bedroom, alone in my bed with traces of the song, music and words, being filtered into my head by some kind of memory and magnetic energy. In the dream itself, I am in that state of mind, on the borderland of consciousness, half awake and half asleep. (Actually, I am experiencing the first good REM sleep I have had in a long time which is responsible for producing this dream. So I am dreaming that I am dreaming.) At this point I notice a strange device of some kind, an electronic device, on my night table across the room. The device goes on, flashing a light that is like a beam, and my night table is now on wheels and moving automatically closer to my bed. I realize that the device is a music player of some kind and it is going to play the music to accompany me as I sing. I listen carefully, hoping I recognize the music and that it's the right music for my song. As it starts to play I can hear the music in the background, but there is a voice-over, a man’s voice is broadcasting a news alert about the death of President Kennedy. There is a knock on my bedroom door. I am annoyed by the intrusion and it shows in my voice when I say, “Come in.” At the same time, the night table moves to the door. It’s electric eye scans the door and opens it. Outside the door is my daughter, her husband and their two young children. They are smiling beautiful and amazed smiles as they watch the night table rapidly moving past them and down the hallway, with the all seeing eye of its magical device projecting a beam of light which shines up and down the walls like a laser. It’s like watching a light show and we are in awe.


No comments:

Post a Comment