Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Occidental Oriental




Louie Louie Fu Manchuie (he too screwy for me)

 
I was on the corner of
Jubilation & Despair
looking for my mind
It wasn’t there
I walked a few blocks East
to some Chinese joint
I had a feast

A guy with a Fu Manchu
said: “I’m going to anoint you
with this here sauce
‘cause I’m the big Oriental boss
and have a license to do so”
I said: “Holy Mole”
He said “No it’s Soy”

Then he rubbed some on my head
and sang Great Balls of Fire
“Yo Yo Yo Oh boy” I said
“I’m outa here now”
He put the rest of my Sweet and Sour
(with lo mein instead of rice)
into a cute little carry out box
“To go”
 
“Don’t I get a fortune cookie?”
I wanted to know
He threw me two
“Ah so” I said “How nice
I’m going to Yelp you
What’s your name?”
“Some people call me Fred” he said
“others call me Snookie
but you can call me Louie


No comments:

Post a Comment