Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Goliath



Goliath
by Leo

Goliath

In embryonic half-clad sorrow
the Philistine unknowingly
projects his sad inheritance
over great and glossy apparatus
His shadow lies
Accordingly he penetrates
His purpose moves and then it fails
and then it moves again
I feel him feeling nothing
Include this incipient
beater of drums
ans pardon my pagan for showing
It isn't easy ecstasy
that propels the climate
of my imagination
into a no man's land
of motor oil and misinterpretation
I beg and borrow
a cyborg here and there
under the thunder brush
It doesn't matter
there's always the incinerator
a madman to lead the way
I hook it and crook it
wear it around my neck
eat it
beat it
It doesn't matter
when your head is in the giant's lap
and your mouth is broken

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment