Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Imposter?

Who's fooling who?  

 


I have serious doubts that the Bob Dylan in yesterday's Chrysler Super Bowl commercial was the Real Deal.  Yes, that's right.  I think they used a fake Bob, lip-syncing to a voiceover by Dylan.  People think I'm crazy, that's nothing new.  "Ah, come on Leo, you can't possibly be serious."  I assure you, I am perfectly sane and perfectly serious.  Who was it then, if not Robert Allen  Zimmerman?
 
Perhaps it was Jacques Mees wearing a Dylan wig.  A bowl-cut for the Super Bowl.





" You can't fake true cool."  Compare the images of "Dylan"(above) which appeared on the 2014 Super Bowl commercial with the beautiful recent images of Dylan below, photographed in November 2013 at the Royal Albert Hall, London, by celebrity photographer, Paolo Brillo.






No comments:

Post a Comment